Data Analyst (m/f/d)
Germany, Berlin, BerlinIT & Development
The KW-Commerce Group is a Berlin headquartered, international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 23,000 items and spans from electronics accessories to home & living products. With down-to-earth commitment and strong team spirit more than 460+ employees continuously work towards long-term success of the company: building the leading global marketplace seller.
We’re looking for a self-starter who is passionate about using data to drive end-user experience and business decisions. As our Data Analyst (m/f/d) at KW-Commerce, you will partner with cross-functional stakeholders (Category Management, Logistics, Marketing, Finance teams) to drive the understanding, growth, and success of our business.
- To turn data into valuable insights you will identify business-relevant metrics and KPIs to conduct data abstraction, cleansing, validation, and modeling.
- To establish a modern, self-service oriented, and data-driven company culture you will create, maintain and share dynamic reports and dashboards as well as analyze and automate data by using Power BI.
- To drive data-related initiatives you will run your own projects, develop and enhance our central data model and simplify complexity.
- To drive the evolution of our cutting-edge data analytics platform you will find bottlenecks and standardize tool usage and workflows as well as leveraging technology.
- To empower business users, you will coach and train them into a data-driven and analytical mindset.
This role will be based in Berlin, reporting to the Head of Data.
You unite analytical thinking and a problem-solving attitude with high communication skills. If you enjoy taking ownership and have the following qualifications, we should talk.
- You have successfully completed studies in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Informatics, or similar analytical field.
- You also have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in the field of Business Intelligence, Data Engineering, or Analytics.
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SQL, or MDX / DAX.
- You speak fluently in English (C1 level), German is a plus.
KW-Commerce is an e-commerce profitable grown-up that has been bootstrapped since the start. Our company operates with a clear vision: we are building the leading global marketplace seller. You will work with a great deal of personal responsibility in a young, award-winning company that promotes and demands participation and commitment.
Could it get any better? It can. What else to expect:
- Remote friendly environment
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Always supportive team
- Modern workplace at our HQ in central Berlin with a great public transport connection
- Regular and instant feedback as well as transparent corporate communication, allowing you to move forward quickly with your ideas
- Various options for professional and personal growth & development, along with a membership at Urban Sports Club
- Fresh fruit and free drinks
- Employee discounts for our products
- Company events on a regular basis (once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted)
You can find more information about us here: https://www.kw-commerce.de/en/teamlife-en/