Teamlead Category Management "Navaris" (m/f/d)
Germany, Berlin, BerlinCategory Management & Product Development
The KW-Commerce Group is a Berlin headquartered, international E-Commerce company with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. Our product range includes about 23,000 items and spans from electronics accessories to home & living products. With down-to-earth commitment and strong team spirit more than 420 employees continuously work towards long-term success of the company: building the leading global marketplace seller.
As our Teamlead Category Management “Navaris” (m/f/d), you would be the owner - full P&L ownership - of a range of Home & Living subcategories of our own brand Navaris and would be responsible for scaling them - solving complex business challenges across cross-functional departments (buying / merchandising, quality management, logistics, pricing) to ensure continuous revenue while bettering the bottom line.
Leading the Category Management “Navaris” team of currently 11 members, means you are an effective leader, who enjoys setting and driving a vision. Moreover, given the frequent dialogue with the Director of “Navaris” and the team members to ensure alignment is tight and priorities are agreed upon, strong communication is critical for the success of Teamlead Category Management “Navaris” (m/f/d).
Due to the importance of this role, we are seeking a highly analytical, passionate, and self-motivated individual to join our Berlin office.
- Evaluate performance and adapt the strategy accordingly: set up forecasts, monitor your KPIs, analyze potential deviation and define appropriate measures from your analysis.
- Lead the category management team and hire new members: focus on coaching and developing the team, overall team strategy, and prioritization in alignment with KW-Commerce business goals. Take ownership of growing your team by recruiting the right people.
- Expand the team’s assortment: contribute to developing a comprehensive strategy to multiply our assortment. To do so, coordinate, structure, and target your team's approach to expand their categories.
- Be a role model for your team: manage one of the categories’ entire product portfolio and expand it with new products with high potential.
This role will be based in Berlin, reporting to the Director of “Navaris”.
You unite analytical skills and a problem-solving attitude with high communication skills. If you enjoy taking ownership and have the following qualifications, we should talk.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in category management, product management, buying, purchasing, or merchandising in preferably e-commerce environment or a comparable high-intensity business (with a focus on marketplace trading)
- Degree in science, business, economics, or relevant business training with excellent results
- First experience in a management role
- Fluency in English (C1 level) is a must, German (B2) would be a plus
- A result-oriented and numbers-driven mindset and proven operational excellence
KW-Commerce is an e-commerce profitable grown-up that has been bootstrapped since the start. Our company operates with a clear vision: we are building the leading global marketplace seller. You will work with a great deal of personal responsibility in a young, award-winning company that promotes and demands participation and commitment.
Could it get any better? It can. What else to expect:
- Remote friendly environment
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Always supportive team
- Modern workplace at our HQ in central Berlin with a great public transport connection
- Regular and instant feedback as well as transparent corporate communication, allowing you to move forward quickly with your ideas
- Various options for professional and personal growth & development, along with a membership at Urban Sports Club
- Fresh fruit and free drinks
- Employee discounts for our products
- Company events on a regular basis (once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted)
You can find more information about us here: https://www.kw-commerce.de/en/teamlife-en/